Here are some initial proof of concepts (POC). May take a while to spin up.
Intel Developer Mesh Project
- Done! Created this DevMesh Project - Fungi Barbarian. Use this page and share project updates with rest of Intel Developer Zone community.
Batch Fungi Classification User Interface (UI)
- ReactJS UI built with ReactJS and hosted on Heroku GitHub
- Fake API built with json-server and hosted Heroku GitHub
Tensorflow Models - Training
- (coming soon) build a simple tensorflow classification model to recognise 3 catetories: Fly Agaric, Common Stinkhorn, and Scarlet Elf-cup. Expecting to use transfer learning on Inception v3 model for this.
- (coming soon) build a better tensorflow classification model to recognise more categories.
Tensorflow Models - Serving
Once we have a pre-trained Tensorflow model (or versions of models), we may integrate it to a frontend application, such as web, mobile, and even Raspberry Pi with Intel Movidius Neural Compute Stick.
- (coming soon) serve pre-trained Tensorflow model to a web app
- (coming soon) serve pre-trained Tensorflow model to a mobile app (iOS, Android)
- (coming soon) serve pre-trained Tensorflow model to Raspberry Pi
Will update this page from time to time…